Children’s Ministry (Birth - 6th grade)
At Grace Bible Church, we are committed to entrusting the next generation with the truth of God's Word. Especially about the good news of redemption through Jesus Christ.
In Children's Ministry, we aim to evangelize children, encourage parents, and equip the saints. We want kids to walk away from every encounter having heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We want them to hear it applied to various life situations and learn how it motivates our entire life. We want parents to be confident their children will hear the same biblical truth in our ministry that they are discipled in at home, that they'll be safe, and that they'll have fun learning the truth of God's Word. Finally, our ministry is filled with volunteers who love Jesus, want to be more like Him, and earnestly desire their own sanctification. We give opportunities and responsibility so that spiritual growth can occur, in addition to specific ministry training (pending an extensive application and background check process).
Due to COVID 19 all our of children's ministries are postponed. We will keep you posted as to when they will return.
Sunday Morning Children's Programs:
- The Gospel Project (GoPro) @ 8:30 & 11:05 AM for 2 year olds through 3rd grade
- Sunday School @ 10:10 AM for nursery through 6th grade
- Nursery for infants birth through 23 months
Mid-week Children's Programs:
- AWANA @ 6:30 - 8:00 PM for 2 year olds through 6th grade. Puggles: 2 & 3 year olds Cubbies: Preschool Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd grade TNT: 3rd through 6th grade
- Nursery @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM for birth through 23 months
Summer Wednesday Night Children's Programs:
- Grace Scouts @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM for 2nd through 6th grade
- Summer Kids Club @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM for 2 year olds through 1st grade
Grace Kids Camp:
- July 20-24 @ 6:00 - 8:00 PM for 4 year olds through 6th grade. Register now!
Where and What to do:
- The Gospel Project (GoPro) and Sunday School are in the gym building
- Nursery is in worship center building
- Nursing mom's room in balcony seating
- When you arrive use check-in kiosks to check your child(ren) in, out their name tag on, save your parent tag for pickup.
- You'll see each class marked with age/grade so you can easily find your child's classroom
Youth Ministry (7th-12th grade)
Our Youth Ministry, Grace Lighthouse, exists to make, mature, and multiply disciples of Jesus Christ for the glory of God and the good of all people. It is our joy to partner with parents in the discipleship of their students. We are committed to evangelizing students, encouraging parents, and growing in maturity in Christ.
We are convinced we do all this best when we're driven by God's word, centered on the true gospel, and focused on personal discipleship relationships. If you are or have a student 7th - 12th grade we invite you to join us.
- Games: 6:30 - 6:50
- Singing: 7:00 - 7:15
- Bible Lesson: 7:15 - 7:45
- Small Group Discussion: 7:50 - 8:00
- We typically have 4 large group events throughout the year.
- The other 8 months we get together as small groups to develop friendships and discipleship relationships between staff and students.
If you have any questions about either ministries please contact Pastor Jack McDonald