Dear Grace Family:
The following is an update on a number of issues that affect our church because of the COVID-19 virus.
- All church activities on the campus are suspended until further notice.
This Sunday (May 31) we will be conducting two Drive-In Services at 9:00am and 11:00am.
- Each service will last about an hour.
- We would ask each family to consider arriving a few minutes early for the ushers to help you park so that the services can start on time.
- Restrooms will be open if needed.
- The service will be live-streamed at 11:00am for those unable to attend on the GBC campus. As usual, we will send you a link if you are planning to worship from home.
- When you arrive, please park facing the Gym Building. Pastor Randy will be set up in front of the Gym Building.
- Tune your car radio to 93.5 on your FM dial to listen to the sermon.
- An email will be sent on Friday, May 29, with further instructions.This email will include lyrics to songs, sermon notes and a link to the live-stream.
- No collection will be taken on the GBC campus on May 31. We would ask that you continue to send in your contribution via one of the three ways outlined in the Wednesday Weekly Update.
- In addition, the church will also be sending an email on Wednesdays which will include any new updates, the Vine for prayer considerations, and a podcast with Pastor Randy and Pastor Jack sharing their heart on this current situation. The podcast will be housed on the webpage. In addition, an archive of the COVID-19 podcast will be available on the church app.
- On Fridays, an email will be sent to the church body regarding all the information you need to know for the Sunday morning home worship service.
- Due to the need to continue our regular worship through financial giving and to help continue to support the ministries of the church (including our missionaries), please continue your regular and faithful means of giving to the Lord. Options for giving will be 1) automatic through bill pay (please contact Anthony Marsango if you need information about this), 2) mail it to Grace Bible Church, PO Box 360, 4041 Squankum-Allenwood Road, Allenwood, NJ 08720. We would ask that you not deliver your contribution in person.
- While we continue to fully financially support our missionaries, we have otherwise cut spending to barebones. Projects that were previously approved have been put on hold.
- The church office will remain open during regular office hours Tuesday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Pastors and staff will be available during these hours. If you have questions or needs, please do not hesitate to call.
- Many small groups and other ministries are successfully meeting via Zoom, Skype, or other videoconferencing services. We have been getting positive feedback from these groups. We would encourage groups to continue meeting in this manner.
- Because of our desire to serve the community, the Food Pantry will remain open. Hours of service are Wednesday 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
- We’ve created a list of seniors (65+) in our church that may be at risk. We have a team of people who will be calling these seniors at least weekly to ensure they are provided for. In addition, the deacons of our church will be touching base regularly with our widows.
We ask you all to continue to pray for the church that the Lord will continue to be glorified in this situation, as your family draws closer together and you look for creative ways to share Christ. As a staff, we remain committed to serve you through this difficult time.
Love in Christ,
The Grace Bible Church leadership