Dear Grace Family:
The following is an update on a number of issues that affect our church because of the COVID-19 virus.
- All church activities on the campus are suspended until further notice.
- We will continue to hold online church services every Sunday morning, which will include a sermon from Pastor Randy, song and prayer suggestions and discussion questions.
- If you desire to meet on Sunday morning with other individuals or families, please consider having them worship with you in your home.
- The sermon will be available at anytime on Sunday morning.
- In addition, the church will also be sending an email on Wednesdays which will include any new updates, the Vine for prayer considerations, and a podcast with Pastor Randy and Pastor Jack sharing their heart on this current situation. The podcast will be housed on the webpage. In addition, an archive of the COVID-19 podcast will be available on the church app.
- On Friday morning, an email will be sent to the church body regarding all the information you need to know for the Sunday morning home worship service.
- Due to the need to continue our regular worship through financial giving and to help continue to support the ministries of the church (including our missionaries), please continue your regular and faithful means of giving to the Lord. Options for giving will be 1) automatic through bill pay (please contact Anthony Marsango if you need information about this), 2) drop your offering off at the church from 9am to 5pm Tuesday through Friday, or 3) mail it to Grace Bible Church, PO Box 360, 3441 Squankum Allenwood Rd., Allenwood, NJ 08720.
- The church office will remain open during regular office hours Tuesday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Pastors and staff will be available during these hours. If you have questions or needs, please do not hesitate to call.
- Off-campus groups such as Small Groups will continue to operate under the discretion of the leaders. However, if your group is larger than 10 people, please consider the recommendation of our nation’s leaders.
- Because of our desire to serve the community, the Food Pantry will remain open. Hours of service are Wednesday 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
- The staff is considering how to conduct online services for the Lord’s table scheduled for early April.
- We’ve created a list of seniors (65+) in our church that may be at risk. We have a team of people who will be calling these seniors at least weekly to ensure they are provided for. In addition, the deacons of our church will be touching base regularly with our widows.
We ask you all to continue to pray for the church that the Lord will continue to be glorified in this situation, as your family draws closer together and you look for creative ways to share Christ. As a staff, we remain committed to serve you through this difficult time.
Love in Christ,
The Grace Bible Church leadership