Children’s Ministry (Birth - 6th grade)
At Grace Bible Church, we are committed to entrusting the next generation with the truth of God's Word. Especially about the good news of redemption through Jesus Christ.
In Children's Ministry, we aim to evangelize children, encourage parents, and equip the saints. We want kids to walk away from every encounter having heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We want them to hear it applied to various life situations and learn how it motivates our entire life. We want parents to be confident their children will hear the same biblical truth in our ministry that they are discipled in at home, that they'll be safe, and that they'll have fun learning the truth of God's Word. Finally, our ministry is filled with volunteers who love Jesus, want to be more like Him, and earnestly desire their own sanctification. We give opportunities and responsibility so that spiritual growth can occur, in addition to specific ministry training (pending an extensive application and background check process).
Sunday Morning Children's Programs:
- The Gospel Project (GoPro) @ 8:30 & 11:00 AM for 2 year olds through 3rd grade
- Sunday School for 2 year olds - 6th grade is currently suspended
- Nursery for infants birth through 23 months @ 8:30 & 11:00 AM services
Mid-week Children's Programs:
- Adventure Club @ 6:30 - 8:00 PM for 2 year olds through 6th grade. Registration now open
- Explorers: 2 & 3 year olds
- Trackers: Preschool through Kindergarten
- Scouts: 1st through 3rd grade
- Trail Blazers: 4th through 6th grade
- Nursery @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM for birth through 23 months
Summer Wednesday Night Children's Programs:
- Summer Kids Club @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM for 2 year olds through 6th grade
Grace Kids Camp:
- July 19th - 23rd @ 6:00 - 8:00 PM for 4 year olds through 6th grade. Register Online now!
Where and What to do:
- The Gospel Project (GoPro) and Sunday School are in the gym building
- Nursery is in worship center building
- Nursing mom's room in balcony seating
- When you arrive use check-in kiosks to check your child(ren) in, put their name tag on, save your parent tag for pickup.
- You'll see each class marked with age/grade so you can easily find your child's classroom
Youth Ministry (7th-12th grade)
Our Youth Ministry, Grace Lighthouse, exists to make, mature, and multiply disciples of Jesus Christ for the glory of God and the good of all people. It is our joy to partner with parents in the discipleship of their students. We are committed to evangelizing students, encouraging parents, and growing in maturity in Christ.
We are convinced we do all this best when we're driven by God's word, centered on the true gospel, and focused on personal discipleship relationships. If you are or have a student 7th - 12th grade we invite you to join us.
- Games: 6:30 - 6:50
- Small Group hangout: 6:50 - 7:15
- Singing: 7:15 - 7:25
- Bible Lesson: 7:25 - 8:00
- We typically have 4 large group events throughout the year.
- The other 8 months we get together as small groups to develop friendships and discipleship relationships between staff and students.
If you have any questions about either ministries please contact Pastor Jack McDonald