Dear Grace Family:
Here are the instructions for Sunday’s Worship services.
- Indoor Service – 8:00, 9:30, & 11:00 AM in the Sanctuary
INDOOR SERVICE IN THE SANCTUARY
- Once inside the building, make your way directly into the sanctuary.
- Note that every other row will be marked “No seating on this row” in order that we may achieve social distancing.
- Please ensure that on each row there is a minimum of 3 empty chairs (6’) between families.
- Seating will be limited to 200 people (including children) in the sanctuary.
- If you have had known contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days, please stay home.
o We would also ask that you stay home if you are ill in any way.
o We understand if you choose not attend worship in the sanctuary if you are at-risk due to age or a compromised immune system. This service will be live-streamed on YouTube at 9:30am for those who cannot attend in person. Details will be sent on Friday.
- Please wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. Also, we would ask that you wear a mask during the singing. Masks may be removed during the announcements and preaching.
o We ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, hi-fives and other forms of personal contact.
- Children's Ministry will be run at 8:00 and 9:30 services as well as nursery.
WORSHIP AT HOME
- If you feel uncomfortable about attending for health reasons, we certainly understand. The service will be live-streamed at 9:30AM on YouTube.
- We would ask that you continue to text your attendance to the number on the livestream and sending your contributions in the same manner in which you have been so faithfully sending them.
Please contact us at the church office if you have concerns or questions. We solicit your prayers.
The Grace Bible Church leadership