Dear Grace Family:
Here are the instructions for Sunday’s Worship services.
- Outdoor Service – 8:30AM on the Softball Field
- Indoor Service – 10:30AM in the Sanctuary
OUTDOOR SERVICE 8:30AM ON THE SOFTBALL FIELD
o Please bring your own chairs, blankets and umbrellas.
o We would ask that you maintain social distancing, keeping a 6’ distance between those not of your immediate family.
o Since we are outside, masks are optional as long as social distancing is observed.
o We would ask that there be no handshaking or hugging.
o The restrooms in the Gym and Sanctuary building will be open.
- A collection basket will placed at the entrance/exit to the softball field. There will not be a collection taken during the service.
- If you are sick or running a temperature, we would ask that you stay home.
- We will send another email on Friday with additional details.
- In case of rain, we will meet at 8:30AM in the sanctuary. Please see below for the sanctuary instructions.
INDOOR SERVICE 10:30AM IN THE SANCTUARY
- Worship service will begin in the sanctuary at 10:30AM.
- Once inside the building, make your way directly into the sanctuary.
- Note that every other row will be marked “No seating on this row” in order that we may achieve social distancing.
- Please ensure that on each row there is a minimum of 3 empty chairs (6’) between families.
- Seating will be limited to 200 people (including children) in the sanctuary.
- If you have had known contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days, please stay home.
o We would also ask that you stay home if you are ill in any way.
o We understand if you choose not attend worship in the sanctuary if you are at-risk due to age or a compromised immune system. This service will be live-streamed on YouTube at 10:30am for those who cannot attend in person. Details will be sent on Friday.
- Please wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. Also, we would ask that you wear a mask during the singing. Masks may be removed during the announcements and preaching.
o We ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, hi-fives and other forms of personal contact.
- There will be no Sunday school or children’s programs. The nursery will not be available. The cry room will be available with social distancing being observed.
o If your child is disruptive, we would ask that you take them to the Fellowship Room so as to not disturb the worship of others in the sanctuary.
- We will not be passing the baskets for collection. However, there will be a collection receptacle at the back of the sanctuary.
WORSHIP AT HOME
- If you feel uncomfortable about attending for any reason, we certainly understand. The service will be live-streamed at 10:30AM on YouTube.
- We would ask that you continue to send your contributions in the same manner in which you have been so faithfully been sending them.
Thank you for your patience through all of this. Hopefully, we will get back to normal very quickly. Please contact us at the church office if you have concerns or questions. We solicit your prayers.
The Grace Bible Church leadership